Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 4

I know I didn't Blog over the weekend, But I try not to get on the computer over the weekend since I am on it All day at work, So we will make it the 30 weekday challenge.

Picture of your Best Friend:
I have a Few Best Friends so this might be a long post.

First is My Husband Josh. He understands me so well and is so patient with me. We have so much fun together and he is always putting a smile on my face when I am having a bad day. He is also such a hard worker, I was able to go see one of his air shows and was very impressed with how hard he works and what a good job he does.



Second Is my Sister Sarah. Sarah and I are only 18 months apart, She is one of my best friends for many reasons. She is always there when i need someone to talk to, She is so fun to be around and so creative, and I always feel like she truly cares about her family and friends. She is always one of the first people i go to whenever I need someone or have exciting news. She is a great older sister and Best Friend.

Of Course My Mom, Dad, and Abbey are Best friends too! Sorry I don't have picutes of them.

1 comment:

Condie Family said...

This made me cry last night. You are one of my best friends too! Love ya and your baby belly.