Friday, October 15, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 3


My idea of a perfect date:

My idea of a perfect date would have to be the first date me and josh went on. Obviously it went well or we probably wouldn't be married.
On our first date we went to Pine View to go jet skiing. We met one of josh' friends and his friends wife and kids there. It was such a nice day and the water was great. We spent a few hours out there and me and josh got a lot of time to talk. It was not the most romantic date but I sure liked it.

5 comments:

Condie Family said...

The way you wrote one part of it made it sound like Josh already had a wife and kids! You polygamists!!!

Josh and Emily Armstrong said...

Fixed it!

Lacie&Porter said...

That is the cutest date! I remember when you first started dating! Just love you two! :)

Condie Family said...

Also, I like that picture. Glad you're not polygamist anymore.

John and Anna said...

I love that you are doing this 30 day challenge! It's so fun to read! And you guys looks darling by the way!