Saturday, May 7, 2011

Thankful!

I had to do a post of things I am so thankful for from this past week:

My family: Both of our families came down on Monday and were there for the Labor, Josh's mom and sister made a bunch of cute blankets for us. My sister Sarah and Brother in-law were there to support us and it was so nice to have them there. A Big thank you to my mother who stayed the whole day and helped out so much with the labor!

My Ward: We got a call after Grahm was born from the Relief Society letting us know they would be bringing meals to us, Also when Grahm went to the NICU our bishop and home teacher came to help give Grahm a blessing!

My Brother: When i found out that grahm was going to the NICU I didnt take it very well, I called my parents and they told me they would drive down. When we left the NICU and went out to the waiting room, my brother who works in ogden was sitting there waiting. It was especially nice to see him cause he had a son in the NICU and just seeing him sitting there brought me to tears, It is so nice to know I have a great family who will take the time to just to stop by.

My husband: I couldn't imagine anyone better to help me raise Grahm. He has been so paitent with my and my emotions and with Grahm. He was the strong one in the hospital and has been such a help at home! I am truly grateful for josh and all his amazing qualities!

Grahm: He is such a trooper, He has been such a good baby and I am so thankful for a safe delivery and for such a cute little boy! I cant wait for all the amazing memories we will create!

My heavenly father: When grahm got sent to the NICU there were a lot of prayers sent out for him, I love the feeling you get when you pray and feel comfort. I am so thankful that he has chosen me to raise this amazing boy and am so thankful for the gospel and knowing that we will be a family forever!

Thank you for all your support and prayers! I am thankful to have such amazing friends and family members!

1 comment:

Condie Family said...

Love you guys and love that little baby boy! Can't wait to hold him. You are the best little mom!