Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

What better way to spend the holidays than with family! We started our Thanksgiving holiday with a bang!
On Saturday the 19th my sister in-law Anna and I ran the turkey dash 5k in smithfield. It was my first 5k and I hadn't been training as much as I should have. Anna was nice and walked with me a few times but we never completely stopped, when we got half way we ran the rest of the time with no walking! We did it in 40 min which I was excited about! We are planning our next one already :) While we were running the boys went hunting, as soon as they got back my parents drove Josh and I down to the Airport to head to California for Thanksgiving.
After we had checked our bags in and made it to security I noticed Graham was wet and it had soaked through is diaper into his pants. I looked in my diaper bag and noticed I had forgotten to restock my diapers. We purchased diapers in the airport which was way to expensive. We took Grahm into the family bathroom and he had a horrible blow-out. So we just put him in the sink in the bathroom and gave him a bath.
We stayed with Josh's parents in California, It was good to see them and for Grahm to spend some time with his Grandpa and Grandma Armstrong. Josh's parents have a basset Hound named Gus who Grahm became good friends with.




Since Veterans day was only a week before we got into Knotts Berry Farm for free. It was so fun to spend the day there! Josh's Parents came along to help with Grahm so we could go on rides together. We found this cute charlie Brown doll that we thought looked alot like Grahm



Grahm got to ride the carousel for the first time. He sat on a horse that moved and LOVED it! (brave lil guy) When we got off the ride he couldn't stop staring at the carousel.



We spent a day at the mall and time preparing Thanksgiving dinner with Josh's Family. We had a great Thanksgiving day and a good time black Friday shopping! It was such a fun visit but excited to come back and get ready for the Christmas season!

No comments: