Monday, March 21, 2011

What to expect..


The countdown has really started now with only 5 weeks left, But as it is getting closer I am getting really nervous about...
- How am I supposed to raise a kid! I know getting pregnant was what we were supposed to do, But I know we are taking a huge Leap of faith on this one.

- What am I going to do with a newborn when josh leaves for weeks at a time for work?

- How am I ever going to lose the baby weight? ( I posted a picture of my belly on here but did not include my face for this reason)

- I am really nervous about the change in my relationship with josh, I keep hearing a million stories of how much a realationship will change and I dont want ANYTHING to change between us

- How am I going to get everything done before he gets here!!?

Even with all the worries i cant wait to be a mom! Only a few more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Lauren Elizabeth Stanford said...

Oh Em.
I definitely know how you feel. I felt that with Eamonn AND Jack. I still feel like that.
1.) You will be fine when it comes to being able to raise a baby. It's natural, you are a natural nurturer and will just do so well. Plus, you have your mom so that will be so good. AND newborns are easy. All they do is sleep and poop and eat. Easy as pie.
2.) Your relationship with Josh will be fine. Mine and Mace's actually grew stronger because we had something that tied us and united us together more that before. We had more in common and were working towards a mutual goal. Eamonn and Jack are results of our love and faith. It will all be good.
3.) With Josh being gone, it might be dificult at times, but you will have your mom and especially the women in your ward. If there is one thing I have learned with Jack, is that the relief society was founded for a purpose and that is to help. I had to pray to Heavenly Father to help me find friends and to susceed in my ward. At first it was hard but things are getting better. Make friends. Pray for friends close to you and they will support you and help you.

Anyways,
I know exactly how you feel. You will be amazing and your baby will be perfect.

Love you girl. PS your little belly is simply adorable.

love,
Lauren

John and Anna said...

When Josh is gone that's when you come hang out with us. :) We're soooo excited for baby Armstrong to come. Love you lots! :) Happy last 6 weeks! :)

Condie Family said...

Oh stop worrying. You will be fine raising Grahm and you will come stay with me when Josh is gone because Abbey will drive you nuts if you stay at Mom's. You will lose the weight because you will breastfeed and we will help each other. So there.