Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bitter/ Sweet

Tomorrow we get to go to a Swenson family reunion, We are going to do the HillBilly Water slide ( big waterslide down part of a mountain). The hard part about this reunion, is that its going to be the last time we get to see my grandma Swenson. Grandma Swenson has been sick for a while, I though I would just share a few of the many wonderful memories I have with grandma...

- Sarah, Caytie and I putting on grandma's makeup

- Jumping on the big rectangular tramp

- Beautiful Quilts

- Dried Flowers

- Flop

- GingerBread Houses on Thanksgiving

- Beautiful Gardens ( especially roses)

- Wonderful Breakfast every time we stayed the night

- Playing rummikub and Golf

There are many more Wonderful Memories.

We Will all miss grandma, but know she is in a great place and back with her husband!

WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA

1 comment:

Lauren Elizabeth Stanford said...

I love this Em. This is so sweet. I'm so glad that your grandma is with your grandpa again.